iQ500 KA62DS21 NoFrost
iQ 500 side by side fridge freezer with glassDesign and freshProtectBox for individual 0-4°C temperature control for longer freshness, plus noFrost technology.
- Refrigeration never looked this good! Appliances in glassDoor Design in black, white or titanium.
- Regardless of the temperature in the rest of the refrigerator, you can set the freshProtectbox to 4, 2 or 0°C - ideal for fruit, vegetables, dairy, fish or meat.
- ice&WaterDispenser with tap connection - fresh ice cubes and water any time.
- noFrost technology prevents icing and frosting so you never have to defrost again.
- Even when fully loaded, the height of the easyLift glass shelf can be easily adjusted.
Performance and Consumption
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Annual energy consumption (per year).
- Total net capacity: 526 litres
- Net fridge capacity: 349 litres
- Net capacity of frost free freezer: 177 l
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 44
- White doors and silver side panels
- aluminium vertical door handle
- Left hinged door , Right hinged door
- Automatic defrost in fridge section
- dayLight - bright interior fridge light (2x 40 Watt)
- Electronic control (external in-door LCD display)
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean
- Twin evaporators allows independent temperature control and ensures there is no transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity.
Food freshness system
- multiAirflow cooling - improves circulation of air around the fridge
- freshProtectbox with 3 temperature settings (0°C, 2°C or 4°C) for prolonged storage of meat, dairy products and vegetables
Key features - Fridge section
- superCool function with automatic deactivation
- airFresh filter - neutralises food odours
- Bottle rack
- 2 humidity controlled vegetable/salad drawers on telescopic rails
- 4 removable safety glass shelves of which 3 are height adjustable.
1 x Easy Access extendable glass shelf
1 easyLift glass shelf
- 1 dairy compartment in door
- Door trays in fridge door: 2 large and 2 small.
- acoustical door open warning signal
Key features - Freezer section
- NoFrost, never have to defrost ever again
- In-door ice and water dispenser: chilled water, crushed ice, ice cubes, Quick Ice, water filter included. Dispenser features: child lock, LED light and water filter replacement indicator
- Ice cube output: 1.2 kg/24 hours
- Internal water filter
- Door trays in freezer door: 4
- 3 freezer shelves of which 2 are height adjustable
- 2 freezer drawers, on fully extendable telescopic rails
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: Optical and acoustical
- dayLight - bright interior freezer light (2x 40 Watt)
- superFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- 4 star rating
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 10 hours
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 12 kg
Dimension and installation
- Height adjustable front feet
- Front ventilation through plinth
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Dimensions: 175.6 cm H x 91 cm W x 72.6 cm D
- Width of the product (mm)
- 910 mm
- Height of the product (mm)
- 1,756 mm
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD)
- x x mm
- Main colour of product
- Refrigerator Net capacity (l) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
- 349 l
- Freezer Net capacity (l) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
- 177 l
- Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)
- A+: efficient
- Energy consumption annual (kWh/annum) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
- Home Connect
- Automatic motor-driven ice-maker
- Temperature display fridge
- digital LCD
- Noise level (dB)
- 44 dB
- Door opening
- Left & Right
- Material ofthe shelves
- Shelves for Bottles
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm)
- 220 cm
- Included accessories
- 2 x cold accumulator, 1 x connection hose, 1 x egg tray
Ideal for large frozen food items and much more: the bigBox.
An entire leg of lamb, several pizzas, or a tall container full of freshly picked blueberries – for especially large or cumbersome food items you need an extra-large storage space. The bigBox gives you plenty of space to accommodate and stack everything. And when you need an even larger space, all the drawers and shelves can be easily removed from the freezer compartment, quickly putting the entire freezer space at your disposal.
Store bottles safely: the bottleRack.
You can safely store bottles in the removable stainless steel bottleRack without them rolling back and forth. Now also for large and small bottles and for cans.
Brings daylight inside: dayLight illumination.
The modern daylight concept illuminates the refrigerator compartment with neutral white, giving it a fresh look. The perfect brightness for keeping a good overview of the stored food.
Always the ideal and efficient storage temperature, thanks to the ecoMode function.
The integrated icemaker makes as many ice cubes as you want, whenever you want them.
Flexible and safe: the wavy bottle rack.
Store bottles or cans, large or small, safely and flexibly in the refrigerator compartment. The wave-shaped bottle rack can be positioned wherever you want it.
Modern design, innovative technology: glassDoor series.
While these easy-cleaning high gloss glass doors are bound to be the centre of attention, Siemens intelligent refrigeration equipment keeps a low profile. glassDoor appliances are available in black, white and titanium, colours that provide a cool, muted contrast to the silver side walls.
The holidayMode setting gives you energy-saving cooling while you’re away.
Ensures even cooling at all levels: the multiAirflow system.
The multiAirflow system circulates the air evenly in the refrigerator compartment for constant temperatures. Foods recently placed inside are cooled faster. And the fresh food quality is preserved better.
Shatterproof and easy to clean: the safetyGlass shelves.
All glass shelves are made from extra strong, easy-to-clean safety glass. If something tips over, the spillage is contained and does not spill into the rest of the refrigerator compartment.
Ergonomically ideal access: fully-retractable drawers on telescopic rails.
Thanks to the optional accessory of fully retractable drawers on telescopic rails, you can easily pull the drawers out far. This gives you a better overview of all food items and makes them easier to remove.
Stable temperature: superCooling.
You can use the superCooling button to quickly reduce the temperature in the refrigerator to +2 °C. This prevents an undesirable rise in the temperature of your already chilled food whenever you add food that is not as cold.
Freeze super large quantities super fast: superFreezing.
To prevent thawing of frozen foods when placing large quantities of new food in the freezer, simply activate the superFreezing button before going shopping. The appliance will then automatically cool down to a temperature as cold as –30 °C so that newly stored foods do not interrupt the freezing process.